Thursday, September 19, 2024
HomeCricketT20 World Cup 2024: BCCI rewards victorious Indian Crew with an enormous...

T20 World Cup 2024: BCCI rewards victorious Indian Crew with an enormous prize cash

Amidst the ecstatic celebration of Crew India being topped because the ICC T20I World Cup champions, the victors began to obtain reward from all around the globe. Males in Blue battling out with the Proteas on the ultimate stage turned the sport the other way up with their loss of life bowling and grit to elevate the trophy.

Additionally READ: Will Hardik Pandya substitute Rohit Sharma as India’s full-time T20I captain? BCCI secretary Jay Shah reacts

Victors receiving the ICC reward

The winners of the ICC T20I World Cup 2024 version Indian Males’s cricket staff, as per the current stories, shall be awarded a whopping quantity near Rs. 20 crore at the very least, catering to the grand prize pool of the ICC amounting to $11.25 million, or almost ₹94 crore. The award cash rising leaps and bounds was talked about by the ICC Chief Government Geoff Allardice who mentioned, “This occasion is historic in so some ways, so it’s becoming that the prize cash for gamers displays that. Tons of of tens of millions of followers around the globe shall be entertained by the gamers in what we’re hoping to be an out-of-this-world occasion,”.

Proteas and the others receiving rewards

The prize cash distribution was an extravagant affair to ponder over, the place the runner-up South African staff was additionally graced and celebrated for performing the spectacle, with the quantity nearing Rs. 10 crore. Whereas, on the opposite aspect each the semi-finalists, Afghanistan and England, bagged Rs. 6 crore.

Jay Shah’s announcement for the Indian Crew

A match that grabbed everybody’s consideration certainly attracted some massive bucks too. On the micro-blogging platform X (previously generally known as Twitter), Jay Shah introduced {that a} humongous sum of Rs. 125 crore shall be awarded to Crew India and the administration of BCCI.

In a current tweet by the BCCI secretary, he mentioned, “I’m happy to announce prize cash of INR 125 crore for Crew India for profitable the ICC Males’s T20 World Cup 2024. The staff has showcased distinctive expertise, willpower, and sportsmanship all through the event. Congratulations to all of the gamers, coaches, and help workers for this excellent achievement.”

BCCI was very impressed with the good efficiency of captain Rohit Sharma, as highlighted by Shah within the assertion the place he mentioned, “Beneath the distinctive management of Rohit Sharma, this staff has proven exceptional resolve and resilience, changing into the primary staff within the historical past of the ICC T20 World Cup to win the event unbeaten.”

Additionally READ: 3 potential successors to switch Rohit Sharma in T20Is for Crew India

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments